CFRX acknowledges all correct reception reports with a QSL card. Most of these reports come from eastern Canada and the north-eastern United States. However, we have received reports from approximately 40 countries. CFRB/CFRX QSL's have been issued by the Ontario DX Association since October 1, 1991.
The QSL manager is Steve Canney, VA3SC. Reports can be submitted by emailing me at: email@example.com
c/o Steve Canney, VA3SC
1831 Waterdown Rd. Burlington Ontario Canada L7P 5A2
return postage is greatly appreciated and ensures a faster response.
Sorry, but CFRB does not have bumper stickers, fridge magnets or other novelty items that can be sent out with the QSL card.
Criteria to receive a CFRB/CFRX QSL card
- Date you heard CFRB or CFRX;
- Time you heard the transmission (local or UTC);
- Frequency (specify CFRB 1010 or CFRX 6070 kHz);
- Program material (at least 10 minutes of specific program material heard, i.e. name of announcer, commercials heard, news items etc.);
- Signal report (a general overview of how well you were hearing the signal in your location);
- Mention of the type of equipment and antenna you were using to hear the signal is helpful as well.